019 / 020 / 021 / 022 / 023 / 024 SIGNAL REPEATER
A mobile signal booster, cellular repeater, cell phone repeater, or wireless cellular signal booster, a type of bi-directional amplifier (BDA) as commonly named in the wireless telecommunications industry, is a device used for boosting the cell phone reception to the local area by the usage of a reception antenna, a signal amplifier and an internal rebroadcast antenna.
These are similar to the cellular broadcast towers used for broadcasting by the network providers, but are much smaller, usually intended for use in one building. Modern cellular repeater amplifiers rebroadcast cellular signals inside the building.
The systems usually use an external, directional antenna to collect the best cellular signal, which is then transmitted to an amplifier unit which amplifies the signal, and retransmits it locally, providing significantly improved signal strength.
The more advanced models often also allow multiple cell phones to use the same repeater at the same time, so are suitable for commercial as well as home use.
A mobile phone signal repeater provides the ultimate solution in any area where cellular communications cannot work due to leak of signals. There is no interference. It could also improve indoor electromagnetism environments. Protract cellular battery life and reduce radiation of cellphones. A mobile repeaters are suitable for residential and office use. It is also excellent for cover a meeting room, hotel room, classroom etc. Help reduce drop calls and improve GSM voice communication quality.
Technique Supporting: If still no signal receipt after activated repeater, please check if outdoor antenna point to signal tower or elsewhere have strong signal and check if strength achieve. Please adjust the direction of outdoor antenna if it cannot call out. If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor and indoor antenna are too close. Please ensure the outdoor and indoor antenna have distance of 20 meters at least ,with a wall between and net a same horizontal line.
NOTE: The distance between the outdoor antenna and the amplifier is not more than 30 meters. The outdoor Antenna not close to a large antenna, high-voltage lines, transformers, or metal mesh, etc. The distance between the indoor antenna and the amplifier is not more than 40 meters. The indoor antennas do not close to the wall as far as possible in order to increase the coverage area.
The indoor antenna and the outdoor antenna are advised to stay away from each other for more than one floor distance to prevent cyclic signal amplification. If lack of communication quality, please change the installation position of the outdoor antenna and adjustment the indicate direction of antenna. It is best to enclose waterproof tape at the junction, and prevent moisture narrow the indoor signal coverage area. Try to straight the cable, do not bend more than 90 degree.
Benefits Of the Cell Phone Repeater:
Can you imagine a day without a cell phone when you need to make an urgent call and you cannot do that? When you are late at work and cannot let your family know about it? When you’re stuck into a horrible traffic jam and your boss is flying into a rage? That’s a true nightmare, is not it? For these and many other reasons the best technical specialists designed a cell phone booster that let you forget about all the troubles related to poor mobile connection.
The cell phone repeater amplifies the weak mobile signal coming from the mobile base station. Having boosted the signal, the cell phone booster ensures your comfortable communication within its coverage area. So if you are thinking of purchasing a cell phone amplifier take a look at the list of benefits the tool can offer you:
• No matter how many people use the mobile phone in the area of amplified signal – they can all speak as long as they need being sure that the cell phone amplifier provides them with reliable connection. The only condition is to stay within the coverage area.
• Being easy to install the cell phone amplifier doesn’t require much time for mounting. Besides, you do not need a specialist to set it up as you can perfectly do it on your own having read the manual beforehand.
• The cell phone repeater set comes with all necessary details, so you won’t need any extra accessory, which saves both your money and time. Moreover, wireless technology makes communication much more convenient and easier.
• There is a wide array of cell phone repeater sets that differ by coverage area, purpose (vehicle or indoor) and frequencies. So be sure to find the right tool for your personal needs and requirements.
• You might have noticed that every cell phone amplifier by Any Tone can work in all environmental conditions as its temperature limits are from -25 to +55 and humidity limits equal 5-95 per cent. So except the cases when you need the device for special industrial or military purposes, you do not have to be afraid of compatibility of the cell phone repeater with the environment.
• What is no less important in practical aspect, the cell phone amplifier increases battery life. The reason is the cell phone does not have to waste its power on searching for a poor signal – the stronger the signal, the longer battery will work.
• And one of the best advantages of the cell phone amplifier is the equipment decreases the level of radiation that comes from your mobile phone. So, using the cell phone booster you not only amplify the gsm signal but also protect your health.
If you are thinking of purchasing a cell phone amplifier but have some doubts or questions, feel free to consult our support team. Our specialists will give you every detail and explanation you need and help you to make the right choice.
Reasons for weak signal:
Rural Areas: In many rural areas the housing density is too low to make construction of a new base station commercially viable. In these cases it is unlikely that the service provider will do anything to improve reception, due to the high cost of erecting a new tower. As a result, the only way to obtain strong cell phone signal in these areas is usually to install a home cellular repeater. In flat rural areas the signal is unlikely to suffer from multipath interference, so will just be heavily attenuated by the distance. In these cases the installation of a cellular repeater will generally massively increase signal strength just due to the amplifier, even a great distance from the broadcast towers.
Building Construction Material: Some construction materials very rapidly attenuate cell phone signal strength. Older buildings, such as churches, which use lead in their roofing material will very effectively block any signal. Any building which has a significant thickness of concrete or amount of metal used in its production will attenuate the signal. Concrete floors are often poured onto a metal pan which completely blocks most radio signals. Some solid foam insulation and some fiberglass insulation used in roofs or exterior walls has foil backing, which can reduce transmittance. Energy efficient windows and metal window screens are also very effective at blocking radio signals. Some materials have peaks in their absorption spectra which massively decrease signal strength.
Building Size: Large buildings, such as warehouses, hospitals and factories, often have no cellular reception further than a few meters from the outside wall. Low signal strength is also often the case in underground areas such as basements and in shops and restaurants located towards the centre of shopping malls. This is caused by both the fact that the signal is attenuated heavily as it enters the building and the interference as the signal is reflected by the objects inside the building. For this reason in these cases an external antenna is usually desirable.
Multi - Path Interference: Even in urban areas which usually have strong cellular signals throughout, there are often dead zones caused by destructive interference of waves which have taken different paths (caused by the signal bouncing off buildings etc.) These usually have an area of a few blocks and will usually only affect one of the two frequency ranges used by cell phones. This is because the different wavelengths of the different frequencies interfere destructively at different points. Directional antennas are very helpful at overcoming this since they can be placed at points of constructive interference and aligned so as not to receive the destructive signal
Other Electronic Devices
Unique Views : 32
Total Views : 35
Last viewed at : 06:01:52am 18-07-2018