005 - GSM AUTO DIALLER
Best Holi offer
AB PER PRODUCTS RATE PER 10% OFF
Limit time-- Best Holi offer price---22/02/2015 To 30/04/2015 TAK
Mulund office add
Address: Shop No.: B-14, Jalaram Ashish Society, Opp. Raj Mukhi Hospital, Devi Dayal Road, Mulund(W), Mumbai 400080. M.S., India. Tel : 022 25693964. Cell: 9821119112, 9324232809 ( Ms. Neeta Pawani). Email Id.: email@example.com
Andheri office Add
303, So Lucky Corner, Andheri kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099. Tel: 64284035 Mobile: 9167788665 mr-Praveen 9167788668Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
GSM Auto-dialer is set apart from other models on the market by being quad band frequency meaning it an be used worldwide and we frequently ship models all over Asia, Europe, USA and Australia with excellent feedback.
The unit is also enclosed in a IP65 rated box which means it is perfectly weathered for outside installation and has been tested in high heat and freezing weather conditions, we are confident in the products durability too.
As per your specifications we can try and offer modifications to the unit's to meet your requirements.
if you need something different from this listing please contact us asap, most of the times we can implement a simple program change as per your needs.
GSM Relay Board has been primarily designed for security applications although can be used as a general purpose call/SMS activated relay. The board also features an optically-isolated DC input which can be used to trigger dialling and/or sending of a customisable Short Message Service (SMS) alert message to up to 512 numbers.
1. Ideal for use in Burglar Alarms as a universal fit GSM Auto-Dialer /SMS Message Sender.
2. The input can be used to trigger dialling of all of the stored ‘Call Numbers’ and the sending of a customisable SMS text message to all of the ‘Text Numbers’.
3. Call numbers are given priority and are dialled before the sending of SMS text messages to the Text Numbers.
4. The numbers are dialled sequentially until a call is answered and rejected (hung-up) or a call is answered and the # key is pressed or until all of the numbers have been dialled.
5. If a call is answered the system will automatically hang up the call after 5s.
6. The board will then call the next number. After dialling is complete, the system will proceed to send the customisable text message to the list of text numbers.
7. The +V terminal on the board is designed to interface with a burglar alarm -ve bell output and GND.
8. Setup and operation is performed by simple SMS text messages including adding and removing user telephone numbers.
9. A complete list of accepted telephone numbers can be viewed via SMS text message.
10. Additionally the memory can be scanned with an individual number, the result displayed by an on-board LED and SMS text.
Added by :
Added on :
Unique Views :
Total Views :
Last viewed at :